We invite you to submit special session proposals on any topic related to the broad areas of interest of HPBD&IS2021 and beyond. The special session should cover a topic that is contemporary, hot, and complementary to the regular sessions. The special session should be able to generate enthusiasm among the HPBD&IS participants. Proposals should be submitted before the deadline of June 30, 2021.
Components of a Special Session Proposal
· Title of the special session.
· Description of the topics that the special session will address, and why the theme of the special session is relevant.
· Expected format of the special session (invited presentations, panel discussions, or other ideas to promote active exchange of ideas).
· Organizers with Name, Institution, Country, Email, Photo and Short bio.
· Plan for the inviting speakers, including Name, Institution, Country, Email, Photo, Short bio and details of the speech.
· Plan for the number of participants. Session organizers should plan for a potential range of attendance numbers since attendees can decide to attend any session without advance notice.
· Plan for the number of soliciting contributions. Session organizers and speakers are welcome to invite or recommend papers through the general paper submission process for the conference.
· Recommended reviewers list.
EASY WAYS to SUBMIT your Special Session Proposal
Please send the completed form by email to email@example.com. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent and accepted proposals will be posted on the website. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your proposals for Special Sessions.